Proper Decorum during Golf
Are you a golf newbie? It would be wise to know the basic things to do Beforeplaying golf .
1. When booking for a tee off it is already common sense to arrive there early or on time as to not waste the time of the other golf players. Additionally you should not perform any practice swings.
2. In talking about where you stand, the golf player should stand at the right of another player while taking a shot and never ever do it behind a player this is because it is important not to get ahead of anyone who is also playing.
3. Repair the pitch marks on the green if you have taken a divot.
4. If you’ve lost a ball, Then you should know that you must continue with the provisional ball but you will have the penalty of one stroke but this does not apply if the ball was lost in a water hazard therefore you should do your best to look for the ball to stop playing the provisional shot.
5. it is also very important that the get in go to mind your pacing, check the group ahead of you and also mind the group behind you who are waiting for their turn.
6. The sandtrap or a bunker is a challenging Play than grass, and if you want to then you can use it even a for a first timer however one important calls etiquette that you should not forget is to use your clubhead or your 60 degree vokey wedge to rake the sandpit but it is much better if you have a bunker rake.
7. It is completely understandable that it is very exciting as a first timer to play golf on the green however you are not the only person or group on the field and it is only appropriate to wait for both players ahead of yours to be done playing on the green. It is not a good manner to put your golf bag or go on grass or green when the players ahead of you are still taking shots, simply place your golf cart on the side while waiting.
Don’t walk on your opponent’s putting line but if you’re going to mark the position of your ball then do it by using a ball marker directly just behind the ball, but if it will interfere with anothergolf players line then you can just mark on the side, also don’t forget to replace the ball from where you picked it up.
9. Golf balls are heavy and they can result to an injury is especially if the person is heat with it, so if you think that the ball will reach somebody then shout “fore”.
To enjoy playing golf one must observe the etiquette along side this game.
Featured post: content